Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle A
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle transforms your 3D printing workflow with automatic material handling, efficient air filtering, and filament humidity control. Together, these features unlock 24/7 productivity and demanding applications with an extended range of materials. Includes 8 spools of tough-PLA or PLA and 2 spools of water-soluble PVA support material.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Industrial Production Power on your Desktop
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle is built to maximize uptime with great print results and a large build volume. It delivers best-in-class technical specifications for a desktop 3D printer, plus the performance and peace of mind that comes with using our complete 3D printing solution – one trusted by hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
Ultimaker S5 Air Manager Included
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment, providing a closed, inside-out airflow for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer. It filters up to 95% of all ultrafine particles (UFPs) emitted during 3D printing and forms a safe, physical barrier to the print area. Optimized software profiles precisely control filtering for every Ultimaker material and over 40 third-party filaments. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.
Ultimaker S5 Material Station Included
Seamlessly integrating with the Ultimaker S5, the Material Station redefines material handling – to unlock truly 24/7 production. Load up to six material spools inside the humidity-controlled chamber and smart features take care of the rest – composite ready feeder wheels, filament sensors, and automatic switching when a material runs out. Now you can achieve increased productivity and higher-quality production. Front-load materials in seconds, configure to your needs, and stop worrying about material storage conditions. The Ultimaker S5 Material Station is also fully integrated into our software tools, so you stay informed and 100% focused on doing your best work.
- Includes 8 spools of tough-PLA or PLA and 2 spools of water-soluble PVA support material.
- Large enclosed build chamber: Safely print bigger parts at consistent temperatures for better results
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use
- Award-winning interface: One touchscreen to control all integrated components
- Replaceable EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs for air quality peace of mind
- Zero-maintenance humidity control: All spools stored at < 40% relative humidity
- Load spools in seconds: 6 front-facing bays make loading easy (even during a print)
- Automatic material switching: Sensors detect if a spool runs out and loads the next
- Easy setup and monitoring: NFC spool recognition, filter usage tracking, built-in camera
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties