UltiMaker Cura is free, easy-to-use 3D printing software trusted by millions of users. Fine-tune your 3D model with 400+ settings for the best slicing and printing results.
Mac OS, 64 bit
Windows, 64 bit
Linux, 64 bit
Linux-Modern, 64 bit
At the heart of UltiMaker Cura is its powerful, open-source slicing engine, built through years of expert in-house development and user contributions.
- Intent profiles print specific applications at the click of a button
- Recommended profiles tested for thousands of hours ensure reliable results
- ‘Custom mode’ gives over 400 settings for granular control
- Regular updates constantly improve features and printing experience
If you own a 3D printer, software matters. Get the most from your printer with software designed to suit your workflow.
- Seamless integration with all UltiMaker products
- CAD plugin integration with SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor, and more
- Compatible file types: STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
Easy to use
Manufacturing doesn’t need to be complicated. We design our software so anyone can use it – both experienced or rookie 3D printer users.
- Prepare your 3D model for print in minutes with recommended settings
- Simply choose speed and quality settings, and you can start printing
- UltiMaker Cura is free and open source software
Being open and collaborating is in our DNA. Now we bring this to the professional 3D printing market with the UltiMaker Marketplace.
- Download material profiles from leading brands for your application
- Avoid manual setup when using third-party materials
- Download useful plugins to customize the print preparation experience, star-rated by our community
UltiMaker Cura Enterprise
An Ultimaker Cura experience that keeps your infrastructure rock-solid, UltiMaker Cura Enterprise delivers stability and security with features that are tailor-made for businesses.
- UltiMaker Cura Enterprise can be deployed, configured, and managed with cross-platform systems distribution
- UltiMaker Cura Enterprise receives two updates a year. These are thoroughly tested by our community and ensure the most stable desktop application. We support updates for 12 months after release (including security patches and bug fixes)
- Each release of UltiMaker Cura Enterprise is independently scanned, tested, and analyzed for vulnerabilities. We publish a summary of that report and we commit to continuously improving security
UltiMaker Cura 5.3
Anyone who has downloaded or heard about the recent Cura 5.3 beta release should be extremely excited! In this stable release, Cura 5.3 achieves yet another huge leap forward in 3D printing thanks to material interlocking!