UltiMaker S5 Air Manager
The UltiMaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment with even more materials. Its closed, inside-out airflow catches, traps, or diffuses up to 95% of UFPs.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Easy setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
- Smart monitoring: Printer tracks filter usage and prompts replacement
- Compatible with the S5 only
An EPA filter removes up to 95% of all ultrafine particles (UFPs) from the UltiMaker S5 build chamber. Positioned for maximum efficiency within the Air Manager, the large, replaceable filter catches, traps, or diffuses emitted particles.
No Changes to Office Infrastructure
When printing with UltiMaker materials, the UltiMaker S5 Air Manager removes the need to install costly external ventilation, so you can print in more workplace locations.
Safer Work Environment
The Air Manager provides a closed, inside-out airflow for the UltiMaker S5 3D printer, filtering up to 95% of all ultrafine particles (UFPs) emitted during 3D printing. With the build chamber and material spools safely inside, you can enjoy peace of mind and a safer workplace.
Allows for Extended Range of Materials
Optimized software profiles precisely control Air Manager filtering for every UltiMaker material. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.Download S5 Air Manager Spec Sheet Now