UltiMaker S5 3D Printer
Reliability at Scale
Discover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, the UltiMaker S5 3D printer is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Larger build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or with USB
- Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use
- Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
- Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success
- Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
Trust the UltiMaker S5 to do its job while you do yours. Its advanced active bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer, glass doors control the airflow, and dual filament flow sensors will pause your print and notify you if you run out of material.
Thanks to our pioneering alliance with global materials companies, UltiMaker S5 offers an easy way to print with the world’s most advanced filaments – including glass and carbon fiber composites. For non-abrasive filaments, switch between build and support material in seconds, choosing from 0.8, 0.4, or 0.25 mm print cores for fast or detailed prints. To unlock more high-end applications with abrasive materials, select print core CC Red 0.6 (sold separately).
Award-winning Touchscreen Interface
Winner of a 2019 iF Design Award, the touchscreen interface simplifies every action with the UltiMaker S5. Step-by-step setup, navigation, and maintenance remove the need for training and deliver a hassle-free, intuitive 3D printing experience.
Ultimaker Platform Access Included
Start 3D printing in your business with access to all the tools you need. Increased security, workflow management, and knowledge – UltiMaker Essentials brings it to your door, with features including a limited Digital Library for easy storage and sharing, an IT knowledge base, and the Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy e-learning platform.
- UltiMaker PLA
- UltiMaker Tough PLA
- UltiMaker Nylon
- UltiMaker ABS
- UltiMaker CPE
- UltiMaker CPE+
- UltiMaker PC
- UltiMaker TPU 95A
- UltiMaker PP
- UltiMaker PVA
- UltiMaker Breakaway