Strong, Heat-resistant Metal Replacement Parts:
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio – 110 MPa TS – for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness – 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus – for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load – 184°C HDT – for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
Superior Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts with UltiMaker Method
UltiMaker Method’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- UltiMaker Method’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accuratey
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to Method’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- UltiMaker Method’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and Method’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
Compatible 3D Printers:
- UltiMaker Method
- UltiMaker Method X
- UltiMaker Method X Carbon Fiber
- Nylon Carbon Fiber
- Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber