UltiMaker Method Composite Extruder
The Composite Extruder for UltiMaker Method brings all the benefits of printing Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts to the UltiMaker Method 3D printer. Ideal for structural applications and metal replacement parts.
Strong, Heat-resistant Metal Replacement Parts:
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio – 110 MPa TS – for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness – 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus – for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load – 184°C HDT – for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
Superior Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts with UltiMaker Method
UltiMaker Method’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- UltiMaker Method’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accuratey
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to Method’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- UltiMaker Method’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and Method’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
Compatible 3D Printers:
- UltiMaker Method
- UltiMaker Method X
- UltiMaker Method X Carbon Fiber
- Nylon Carbon Fiber
- Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber