UltiMaker Metal Expansion Kit
3D Print Functional Metal Parts
Metal 3D printing is easier when everything’s taken care of. The UltiMaker Metal Expansion Kit for the UltiMaker S5 provides software optimizations, access to post-processing services, extensive e-learning modules, and more. These ensure you can quickly go from CAD design to metal part with minimum hassle and maximum confidence.
*The Metal Expansion Kit does not include the support core or support material. Metal part size limited to 100mm x 100mm x 100mm*
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH: BASF Forward AM Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH is an ideal stainless steel for high-strength and stiff parts that also have excellent corrosion and heat resistance. These properties are achieved through a proven catalytic debinding and sintering process.
- Software perfect for slicing metal: Make metal print preparation simpler with new features inside UltiMaker Cura 5. These automatically compensate for shrinkage that happens during sintering and give you better control over your part.
- Bonus online course taught by experts: Access an exclusive, 1-hour e-learning course covering the full metal 3D printing workflow. With this step-by-step training you will be fully equipped to create high-quality metal parts with an UltiMaker printer.
- Fully automated post-processing: Get a $50 voucher toward post-processing your metal print. You can check in on your part’s progress at any time. And after 10 business days, BASF’s network of certified debinding and sintering services will send your finished metal part back to you.
- A painless swap to stainless steel printing: To 3D print metal on the UltiMaker S5, simply swap out the print cores, load the NFC-equipped metal filament, and start your print. No other modifications are needed.
Complex Stainless Steel Parts Made Simpler
Take advantage of a new range of metal 3D printing applications by upgrading the UltiMaker S5 with the Metal Expansion Kit. Its seamless workflow makes creating stainless steel parts easier, more efficient, and affordable. From small series* of small tools to auxiliary components…what metal parts will you 3D print?
An End-to-end Metal 3D Printing Workflow
Metal 3D printing is easier when everything’s taken care of. The UltiMaker Metal Expansion Kit for the Ultimaker S5 provides software optimizations, access to post-processing services, extensive e-learning modules, and more. These ensure you can quickly go from CAD design to metal part with minimum hassle and maximum confidence.
Metal Parts. Up to 90% Cheaper
Reliable metal 3D printing doesn’t have to be expensive. Compared to CNC and other additive methods, you can achieve up to 90% cost-savings. And because the UltiMaker S5 can fit on your desk, this solution is easy to adopt and scale based on your need for small series of metal tools and auxiliary components.
Plastic or Metal? You Decide
The UltiMaker Metal Expansion Kit adds the capability of 3D printing either plastic or metal to your UltiMaker S5. Just switch out the print cores to switch between materials. This gives you the flexibility to 3D print using an even wider range of materials all on one machine – from simple PLA or Tough PLA, to engineering-grade polymers, to stainless steel.
Download Metal Expansion Kit Spec Sheet Now Download the Metal Parts Playbook