UltiMaker Certified: BASF Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH
UltiMaker Certified BASF Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH, 2.85mm, is an ideal stainless steel for high-strength and stiff parts that also have excellent corrosion and heat resistance. These properties are achieved through a proven catalytic debinding and sintering process.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- UltiMaker certified: Confidently print this certified material on your UltiMaker 3D printer
- Strong and stiff: High strength up to 880 MPa and stiffness up to 190 GPa
- Chemical resistant: Superior chemical resistance against oils, acids, and bases (vs. plastics)
- Heat resistant: Withstands temperatures beyond 200 °C (and up to 1100 °C)
- NFC: NFC integration for a seamless workflow on UltiMaker printers
- Functional prototyping
- Auxiliary components
UltiMaker Certified BASF Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH is officially supported by the UltiMaker S5 3D printer.